The Drummond Geometry Forum

Support and conversation for Multiple-Time-Period Traders
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:31 pm

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:42 pm 

Hi

I'm new to this service can you tell me how you go about creating the forecast signals?

Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:20 pm 

The Daily Forecast Swing-Trade signals are computer-generated each day and represent a palette of potentially good trade opportunities. Each situation presented shows a particular market that has developed to the point where the probabilities of a potential move in the predicted direction are much higher than normal.

Because each pattern is a recognized trade type and has historical precedent, the Drummond trader has a good handle on exactly where and how the trade should develop, and thus can easily monitor if and how the trade is actually developing. We give guidance as to the expected characteristics of the trade, so the expected support and resistance levels are clear.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 pm 

Does anyone from your staff examine these trades to assess how ripe they are? Or, is that left up to the trader?

Thank you

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:17 am 

what we are doing is serving up "high probability alerts" that can be used in a variety of ways. We do the research to uncover potentially profitable patterns and then let the computer scan the markets and pick up those symbols that meet the criteria. We do not then take these signals and further screen them through a "human filter" so to speak.

We offer support in the description of the type of trade we are describing, but stop short of laying out a full trade plan with stops/targets etc. We'll be expanding both the trade types and the support elements in the future but I don't think we will ever be in the business of doing complete auto-trade services, a "just follow these recommendations and don't worry about a thing" type of service.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:06 am 

Hi,

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.
I am very happy joined this forum.
I like it exceptionally much....!!!!

Thanks alot...